With so much bullying, peer pressure and competition race around us. We find ourselves adopting a language that is kinda self-defense. But often fail to realize the quality of words we use hurt others.
It is the anger that is inside us that provokes us and our outbreak is undoubtedly unpleasant.
7 steps guide to tame your tongue and speak your mind without hurting others.
- Learn to speak Positive words on a daily basis. Words that are soft, inspiring, encouraging.
- Think before you speak- Are your thoughts guided by positive or negative energy?
- Do you listen before you react? Perhaps No.
- Remind- It’s important to remind yourself of angels who write down all that we utter.
- Choose your company wisely- avoid rude and negative people around you.
- Apologize if you realize that you just hurt someone. It’s not that hard.
- Open Up- when not in bad mood, talk to your parents about your fears and restlessness.
Tell us how do you zip your tongue?